forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Jaguars working out Jamaal Charles

Répondre au sujet    forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings Index du Forum » forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings » Les membres. Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Jaguars working out Jamaal Charles
Auteur Message
chenyan94

Message Jaguars working out Jamaal Charles Répondre en citant
per reporthttp://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonline.com/barry-church-jersey  The Jacksonville Jaguars are in the hunt for some running back depth and reportedly already signed David Williams off the Denver Broncos practice squad. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the team is also working out former Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles on Tuesday.Charles played in 14 games last season for the Broncos as a backup, rushing the ball 69 times for 296 yards and a touchdown, also catching 23 passes out of the backfield for 129 yards.The 32-year old running back best days are behind him, but in lieu of making a trade for a veteran perhaps the Jaguars are kicking the tires to see if he still has enough left in the tank to play a part-time role in the Jaguars offense while TJ Yeldon and Leonard Fournette are still banged up.Personally, I’d look at some of the 1-4 teams who are all but out of it and see if any backs with expiring contracts can be pried away for a Day 3 pick.Jaguars hopeful Leonard Fournette will return to practice this week The Jacksonville Jaguars didn’t seem to miss running back Leonard Fournette last week, as they completely demolished the New England Patriots on offense. Fournette was always questionable leading up to the game on Sunday and was going to be a game time decision, but the team apparently erred on the side of caution and not making the hamstring issue worse than it already was and deactivated him.“I was really optimistic last week and obviously I was wrong. That’s the one thing that kicks me in the butt all the time now http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonline.com/a.j.-bouye-jersey ,” Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone said on Monday when asked about Fournette not playing. “Sometimes when I feel like he’s going to be alright and I want to say it and I don’t. Hey, this guy might not [play] and he does. Again, we took another test today and it was good. Tomorrow will be another test. We’ll take it day-by-day.”By all accounts on Sunday Fournette was running around without a limp and didn’t have his leg wrapped,but the Jaguars still decided to let him rest another week, because it’s more important to have Founette down the stretch than a few games in September.“If he’s ready, yes. We have to practice now,” Marrone said when asked if Fournette would practice on Wednesday when the team returns to the field. “We all do. Coaches, players http://www.authenticsjacksonvillejaguars.com/cheap-barry-church-jersey , me, trainers, everybody, equipment guys.”We’ll know more by the end of the week and I imagine Founette will be limited if he even practices on Wednesday, but I’d guess he’s another game time decision this week against the Tennessee Titans.

Ven 9 Nov - 03:40 (2018) Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 9 Nov - 03:40 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings Index du Forum » forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings » Les membres. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation