forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Monday. Running back

Répondre au sujet    forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings Index du Forum » forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings » Les membres. Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Monday. Running back
Auteur Message
chenyan94

Message Monday. Running back Répondre en citant
ATLANTA (11-7) at PHILADELPHIA (16-3)
Thursday Brandon Montour Jersey Kids , 8:20 p.m. ET, NBC
OPENING LINE - Eagles by 4 1/2
RECORD VS. SPREAD - Atlanta 8-10, Philadelphia 13-5-1
SERIES RECORD - Eagles lead 19-14-1
LAST MEETING - Eagles beat Falcons 15-10, NFC divisional playoff, Jan. 13
AP PRO32 RANKING - Falcons No. 8, Eagles No. 1
FALCONS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (8), RUSH (13), PASS (8).
FALCONS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (9), RUSH (9), PASS (12).
EAGLES OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (7), RUSH (3) Duncan Keith Jersey , PASS (13).
EAGLES DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (4), RUSH (1), PASS (17).
STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES - Eagles were underdog as No. 1 seed in divisional-round win over Falcons. ... Falcons averaged 22.1 points per game and allowed 19.7 in 2017. ... Falcons averaged 364.8 yards per game and allowed 318.4 and 5.93 yards per play, second highest in franchise history. ... Falcons QB Matt Ryan completed 64.6 percent of passes for 4,095 yards, 20 TDs, 12 picks and 91.4 passer rating. ... RB Devonta Freeman had 865 yards rushing and seven TDs. ... WR Julio Jones caught 88 passes for 1,444 yards and three TDs. ... Freeman and Jones were held out of preseason games. ... RB Tevin Coleman had 927 scrimmage yards and eight TDs. ... Falcons' defense ranked in the top 10 in total yards and scoring for first time since 1998. ... LB Deion Jones had three picks. ... LB Vic Beasley Jr., had two sacks and forced fumble in last meeting. ... Keanu Neal led NFC safeties with 113 tackles. ... K Matt Bryant made 34 of 39 field goals (87.2 percent) and all 35 extra-point tries. ... Eagles coming off first Super Bowl victory in franchise history. ... Doug Pederson tries to become fourth head coach in team history to win three straight season openers. ... Eagles 15-3 at home since 2016. ... Philly finished with second-most points (463) in team history in 2017. ... Eagles tied for first in NFL in point differential (plus 162), led league in rush defense (79.2 yards per game) and ranked first in NFC in turnover differential (plus 11). ... Eagles averaged 28.6 points per game and allowed 18.4. Averaged 365.8 yards per game and allowed 306.5. ... QB Nick Foles was 5-1 filling in for Carson Wentz. Foles was Super Bowl MVP and will start Thursday with Wentz still recovering from knee injury. ... RB Jay Ajayi had 873 yards rushing and one TD combined with Dolphins and Eagles. ... TE Zach Ertz had 74 catches for 824 yards and eight TDs. ... DE Brandon Graham had 9 1/2 sacks in regular season and strip-sack to seal Super Bowl win. ... K Jake Elliott made 26 of 31 field goals (83.8 percent) and 39 of 42 extra points. ... Fantasy Tip: Jones has 500 yards receiving vs. Eagles in past four games Youth Brandon Sutter Jersey , including nine catches for 101 yards with 16 targets in playoff game.
Josh Norman thought football was difficult. Then he appeared on "Dancing With the Stars."
The Washington Redskins cornerback had some impressive performances with dance partner Sharna Burgess on the show in Los Angeles and each week took a red-eye back to the East Coast for the team's offseason program. Norman and Burgess finished second to skater Adam Rippon and Jenna Johnson.
Norman was back on the field this week with a new appreciation for dancing and a fresh approach to his day job.
"My mindset is a bit different," Norman said Wednesday. "I can go further now than I thought I could and push myself to pretty much a new level, I feel, a new height. So now I look at things and I (used to) be like, 'That's hard.' Nah, I don't think so."
Norman didn't quite know what to expect out of "Dancing With the Stars," which included 12-hour days of learning, practicing, rehearsing and performing . Add in the cross-country flights and Norman was more fatigued than after a one-on-one showdown with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
He approached the performances like NFL games, though, and was glad he took on the adventure that reminded him of theater class in college.
"You could be someone else Andrew Shaw Jersey ," Norman said. "You could be different. Everybody is different in their own right, and everybody work to a common goal. Part of it is just going out there amongst athletes and trying to best them all."
Norman got a good laugh about going shirtless for dance routines because "there's a lot of cougars that like the shirt off" and knew voting was involved. Taking a temporary break from his pursuit of the Lombardi Trophy, Norman came away crushed that he didn't help Burgess win the Mirrorball Trophy she has been trying for the past seven years.
"This was the year to break that curse and I wasn't the one to do it and it's just like, 'Dang,'" Norman said. "It's like a heart-throbbing gut-puncher that I couldn't be the one for her to get over the hump."
Norman was a winner to his teammates, a handful of whom traveled to L.A. to watch the finale Monday. Running back Chris Thompson was impressed by the dance moves and felt his teammate "got cheated."
"I never saw Josh as being a dancer, for one," Thompson said. "It was great. It was just cool just to see somebody doing something different."
Coach Jay Gruden said he watched every episode and came away impressed with Norman's rhythm, execution and willingness to balance dancing and football.
"The work that he put in to get ready for that show and also fly back out on red eyes and get here for practice or OTAs, I just really had a lot of admiration for what he did and what he accomplished because that's not easy," Gruden said. "I thought he should've won the dang thing. I think he got ripped off Lars Eller Jersey , to be honest with you."
Even in a losing effort, Norman figures "Dancing With the Stars" helped his physical and mental preparation, his footwork, posture and focus. Call it a journey of self-discovery.
"It taught me a lot about myself," Norman said. "I grew tremendously. I wouldn't have wanted anything else from it than that."
With the Redskins in the middle of organized team activities, Norman was hardly breaking a sweat Wednesday after what he had been through under the lights each week dancing.
"This is a cakewalk," he said. "This is like picking daisies."
 Womens Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys

Sam 29 Sep - 07:55 (2018) Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 29 Sep - 07:55 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings Index du Forum » forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings » Les membres. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation