forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
They had lost the last two meetings in the

Répondre au sujet    forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings Index du Forum » forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings » Les membres. Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
They had lost the last two meetings in the
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message They had lost the last two meetings in the Répondre en citant
ORLANDO, Fla. Breeland Speaks Chiefs Jersey . -- Scottie Wilbekin sat on the bench for the final minute, holding a bag of ice against his left knee. It was about the only time he wasnt giving Pittsburgh huge problems on both ends of the court. Wilbekin scored 21 points, including 11 of the teams 13 during a 7-minute stretch in the second half, and top-seeded Florida handled the Panthers 61-45 in the NCAA tournament Saturday. The Gators 28th consecutive win put them in the Sweet 16 for the fourth consecutive year. The latest victory followed a lacklustre and head-scratching performance in the teams NCAA opener against Albany two days earlier. The Gators vowed to play with more energy and intensity, and Wilbekin spearheaded the effort. "We just wanted to come out and not let them play harder than us or not play as hard as we can," Wilbekin said. "I think we did a good job of having our energy up at the start of the game, and we played together on offence and played together on defence." Wilbekin took over in the second half, scoring eight consecutive points at one point. Patric Young wasnt too shabby, either, finishing with seven points and eight rebounds. Will Yeguete added eight points -- all in the paint. Michael Frazier II chipped in 10 points for the Gators. Frazier was just 2-of-9 shooting from 3-point range. Had Florida not been cold from behind the arc, the game would have been essentially over much sooner than it was. The Gators finished 5 of 20 from 3-point range, with at least five of those rimming in and out. Florida will face either fourth-seeded UCLA or 12th-seeded Stephen F. Austin on Thursday in the South Regional in Memphis, Tenn. The Bruins and Lumberjacks play Sunday in San Diego. The Gators have the longest current streak of Sweet 16 appearances -- and expect to go further. If Wilbekin continues to play like he did against the Panthers, Florida surely improves its chances of making another deep run in the tournament. "It was good to see him come back and respond the way he did today," coach Billy Donovan said. "I thought all the way around he played very well. ... He was great on both ends of the floor because he really gives it up on the defensive end, and when you give it up like that and youre the point guard, theres a physical toll that your body takes over a period of time." Wilbekin ended up getting iced down after banging knees with a defender. He got a well-deserved standing ovation as he limped off the court. "Hes a great point guard," Panthers forward Lamar Patterson said. "He took care of business." Wilbekin hit a running 3-pointer at the first-half buzzer and drained a back-breaking 3 with 8:24 remaining that gave Florida its largest lead at that point, 45-31. His consecutive floaters inside 5 minutes to play were equally troublesome for Pitt. The Panthers, who seemed focused on Young inside and Frazier out, had no answer for Wilbekins dribble penetration. Wilbekin also was a force on the press, which helped force 11 turnovers and got the Panthers out of rhythm. Florida played the kind of defence that had to impress NFL coaches Bill Belichick and Mike Tomlin. The Patriots and Steelers head men were on hand, with Belichick sitting behind Floridas bench in a white Gators visor and Tomlin sitting opposite Pitts bench in Panthers colours. Wilbekin really started to dominate as Pitt steadily wore down in the second half. "Got in the lane -- constantly," Pitt coach Jamie Dixon said. "Hes a senior, hes a really good player, hes been through some ups and downs, obviously, and hes had a great finish to his career, and thats what you hope happens to a kid that learns and gets better. They played well. Im sure theyre proud of him and what hes become, a local guy thats done well." Talib Zanna led the Panthers with 10 points, their only player in double figures. A lot was made of the inside matchup between Young and Zanna, two ripped centres who played well Thursday. But Wilbekin was the story in this one. His best play didnt even show up in the box score. Wilbekin saved one of the many loose balls Florida got to first, turned around and threw a strike to Casey Prather. Prather drove the lane and dropped the ball to Young for a dunk that energized the pro-Florida crowd. "I think just trying to get better in little areas, the small stuff, trying to be a better leader," said Wilbekin, who was suspended five games to start the season. "As far as how it translates on the court, I think its helped me become a better leader, be more connected with my teammates and coach. Its helped me play with a freer mind." Derrick Nnadi Chiefs Jersey . The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento. Dorian ODaniel Jersey . -- Washington Capitals forward Brooks Laich is expected to miss the rest of the regular season after having an operation on a groin muscle. http://www.authoritychiefsshop.com/customized-c-9/ . The 23-year-old restricted free agent appeared in all 48 games last season, finishing second among all Sabres skaters with 15 goals and 34 points.AUBURN, Ala. -- Aaron Murray and the Georgia Bulldogs could only watch as their fabulous comeback fell apart with one painfully unpredictable play. Ricardo Louis scored on a deflected 73-yard pass from Nick Marshall on fourth and 18 with 25 seconds left to give No. 7 Auburn a 43-38 victory over the 25th-ranked Bulldogs on Saturday night. "Thats a freak play," Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray said. "Its like a nightmare. You try to wake up, and we are celebrating victory. Its tough. This is going to be a tough one to get over." The Tigers (10-1, 6-1 Southeastern Conference) had blown a 27-7 lead but pulled out one more huge play to continue the biggest turnaround in major college football. From 3-9 last year, they can win the SEC West with a victory in two weeks against No. 1 Alabama. Marshall heaved the ball downfield with two defenders around Louis. It bounced off safety Josh Harvey-Clemons hand and Louis reached out his left hand to corral it. Marshall said he stiff armed a defender before letting the ball fly. "I couldnt believe it," Louis said. "It just landed right into my hands. I saw it once it got over my shoulder. It got tipped, I lost track of it ... but when I looked over my shoulders, it was right there." Murray, who had engineered the comeback with three fourth-quarter touchdowns, could only stare helplessly from the bench. A win could have kept the Bulldogs alive in the SEC East. "We played a great team playing great in their house," Georgia coach Mark Richt said. "It looked kind of bleak there for a minute and the boys just started fighting. We got ourselves in position to take the lead, obviously late in the game. We gave them a fourth and 18 and thats almost as good as it gets." Murray led Georgia (6-4, 4-3) all the way to Auburns 20 but his final two passes fell incomplete as time ran out. Dee Ford hit him on the last pass as Murray ran toward the line before trying to throw. Richt said he couldnt remember being on the sidelines for a similar loss since his Florida State days. "When you lose, you tend to think about the things you should have done," he said. "When you win, you just think about how great it is. "Lets face it, as good as Auburn is and has been playing, theyve got all the momeentum going. Chiefs Jerseys. " Some Auburn players climbed into the stands to celebrate with students, and most fans stayed put to celebrate the victory. It only came after Murray gave the Tigers a big scare. He had plowed into Ryan Smith at the goal line for a 5-yard touchdown with 1:49 left. Auburn challenged the final TD, but replay officials upheld the call on the field. That left the Tigers starting at their own 22 with 1:45 left. They managed one first down but Jordan Jenkins sacked Marshall to set up fourth and 18. Marshall then produced the biggest play of his career against the Bulldogs, where he played as a freshman defensive back. He was dismissed from the team in February 2012 for violating team rules and returned to the SEC after a season in junior college. He finished 15-of-26 passing for 229 yards after attempting only 15 passes combined in the past two games thanks to a steamrolling running game. Marshall also ran 19 times for 89 yards. He also threw a game-winning TD pass with 10 seconds left against Mississippi State, but there was much more on the line this time. The 2010 national champions are potential contenders again. "They find a way to win," said Gus Malzahn, Auburns first-year coach. "This team has the it factor. Thats just the bottom line." He had simple plans for celebration. "This is definitely a Waffle House night," Malzahn said. The Tigers deserve something for pulling this one out against Murray. The prolific Georgia passer completed 33 of 49 passes for 415 yards and two touchdowns in the final 9:35, with an earlier interception. Murray also ran for two scores and had 160 yards passing in the fourth quarter. Todd Gurley ran 15 times for 79 yards and a touchdown and caught 10 passes for 77 yards. Auburn gained 566 yards, Georgia 532. The Tigers ran for 323 yards against a defence that came in giving up 126 yards a game on the ground, 20th nationally. They had lost the last two meetings in the Deep Souths oldest rivalry by 38 points apiece. Now, the Tigers hold a razor-thin 55-54-8 edge. Auburn rode that punishing running game and Georgia mistakes to a 27-10 halftime lead, at one point outgaining the Bulldogs 170-4 before the comeback began. "It was just a whale of a game, I guess," Richt said. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Ven 29 Juin - 07:30 (2018) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 29 Juin - 07:30 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings Index du Forum » forum de la communauté francophone de wrath of kings » Les membres. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation